Wednesday, January 16, 2008

when your mind's made up.





there's this tiny thing called patience that i have not used, once, in my life. my life was based upon myself because i was an only child. i saw the world as it itself, only revolving around me, not the sun. i brought endorphins to people, not the sun ray. patience is to be willing to wait, or have the tolerance to wait. i standing against a brick wall, waiting for my bus ride.




i saw the movie once today. i really hate endings like that, when you want more but it cuts off. it still tugs at my heart. it makes me want to pick up my guitar (dust and all) and just. play. my little beating heart out. ican't get the songs out of my head. crazy.




my dad had a spontaneous outburst today. i don't think i've ever seen him like that. he tells me that we're going to olive garden and to the movies. he's seeing the cloverfield, i'm seeing juno. pasta, breadsticks, soda and salty popcorn. friday night never looked so good.




it's late, the moon is yawning. contagious. goodnight, sleep tight. spray for bugs.







No comments: